Best Door sensor.?

looking for opinions on BEST Door sensor to use with smartthings

There’s no one best, because different things will work with different people. And of course fit different budgets. Also, the devices available vary somewhat by region, so the ones available to community members in the US will be different than the ones available to community members in the UK.

You can see how the various sensors differ in terms of features by looking at the device class features FAQ: ( The topic title is a clickable link)

If you don’t get enough information from the FAQ, give us a few more details on what specifically you’re looking for and what your budget is and what country you live in and people may be able to give suggestions. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I use a Monoprice Zwave Plus sensor as I had issues with the Smartthings Zigbee multipurpose sensors. As @JDRoberts suggested it depends on your environment as I have tons of ZWave light switches that act as repeaters. Out of the few I have tried I haven’t found 1 that is 100% reliable but the Mono Price are pretty close. The best part is they use AAA batteries instead of watch cell batteries…

1 Like