Best/Cheapest Outlet for SmartThings?

I will definitely do what I can to help flesh out the wiki :slight_smile:

Do you happen to know the answer to my question above?

My only questionā€¦can anyone confirm whether the Dragontech PA-100 support energy consumption monitoring? Iā€™ve searched high and low, and I canā€™t find any mention of it.

Iā€™m guessing it doesnā€™t support it, since I donā€™t see it mentioned anywhere, but I figured I would check with you since Iā€™ve seen you recommend it a few times :slight_smile:

It does not. This is just a basic value device. Iā€™ve recommended it when people were looking for a budget price Z wave plus repeater, as it is one of the least expensive for that purpose. :sunglasses:

Great. Thanks for the info! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi all,

Iā€™m looking for wall plugs but for Europe (220v). All I see are mostly for US using 120v. Can someone recommend me a wall plug for Europe ?

Thank you.
Daniel

As youā€™ve noticed, the device selection is different in different regions.

There is a section of this forum for those using the UK version of the SmartThings hub. That is where you will find discussions of EU Devices . :sunglasses:

For example, see the following thread (this is a clickable link)

Thank you so much. Did not notice that.

Best Regards.
Daniel

1 Like

Mike, cool graphs! How did you generate the graphs?

Grafana and influxdb on a Ubuntu VM. Thereā€™s a write up on here somewhere. Search for Grafana.

1 Like

Thanks for the pointer!

1 Like

What did you use to get the graphs?

Grafana, search the forums and youā€™ll find some write ups.

Are the Iris plugs easily discoverable? I donā€™t want to spend a lot of time setting them up in ST.

Very. The ST outlet is the same minus the z-wave relay. There is a device type on the forums here with a more fleshed out version, but ST should detect and make it work right out of the gate.