Aspire rfwc5 device type?

Messing around again today with the scene controller. Thus far I can find no way to activate a button and fire a scene from ST. I don’t think the device is capable of taking the remote command to fire a scene. The cooper RF pro with homeseer seems to do this so thought ST could. However, now that I can program the scenes from ST I see that all that homeseer is doing is turning on the indicator and firing the scene itself. I know this because the scene I have setup in Homeseer is different than the scene I have loaded in the device from ST.

Multilevel commands are also received by ST. However, I don’t see a way to determine which button it came from. The command is the same no matter what button I press. It make sense for how the device is intended to be used. Polling the indicators (as I will do for on and off) will do no good as the indicators don’t change with a level change.

So I think at this point the usage in for ST will be use ST to extend the scene to non-zwave devices. Actuating a button on the controller will active Zwave devices directly and then ST can turn on or off additional devices.