Arlo 4 Camera bundle on sale $349 prime

This just went on sale and looks to be the lowest recorded. I grabbed my deal and hopefully its gonna work for my needs.Grab it while you can.

Arlo 4 Camera Pack

1 Like

Best Buy is having the same sale for Black Friday! I was planning on getting there, now I may have to spend the money earlier!

I am pretty sure these are the original Arlo cameras not the newer Arlo Pro cameras that can use rechargeable batteries. Thus the low price.

Yes - they are the earlier version. I have recently purchased the Arlo Pro which does have the rechargeable batteries, and 2 way audio. * NOTE - there is a firmware upgrade “pending” and was told it is VERY soon by customer support at Arlo yesterday. There is a noted issue with the audio output on the camera (incoming audio is fine). When using the App on a PC audio is clear both ways, it is to do with the mobile app.

Not sure if BestBuy is price matching Amazon or Vice Versa

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/netgear-arlo-smart-home-indoor-outdoor-wireless-high-definition-security-cameras-4-pack-white-black/1668003.p

You people spend my money more than my wife!!!

I just took the plunge and hoping that it will complete my home automation needs…I need a 12 step program, I really do. :grin:

question about this ones, can I use the montion sensor to activate other devices/light/bulbs?

@dytkd

Yes