Are you interested in a security service integrated with ST?

@ashutosh1982 does your panel works with ge networx nx-6v2… I have pre-wired local security system at home which i want to integrate with ST but don’t want to replace the panel with honeywell or DSC. How can i get a prototype ?

@ashutosh1982 Great… you can add me to wait list …

@ashutosh1982 I am very interested in prototyping this with DSC alarm, can get you specific model number but I believe its DSC PC1616

@SPatel All DSC Panels are compatible.

1 Like

Hi any update on your progress ?

I have a GE CONCORD 4 panel and would be interested if i can get this to integrate with smartthings. I have a combination of hardwired sensors and wireless concord 4 sensors.

will this still work?

thanks again for your help on this

I have the prototype board ready and is being used by some users. GE concord should work. I am not sure about the wireless sensors. Can you send me a pic of your board and the connections + wireless module on reciever side and its connections?

1 Like

sure, ill send as soon as i get home. thanks for the reply

Hi Ashutosh,
Just wondering if you have any updates on the status of your prototype. I was researching on ways to integrate my existing GE concord hard wired sensors to ST and came across this thread. I was thinking of replacing the concord panel with DSC 1832 panel in combination with EVL3 to integrate with ST but your solution sounds a lot better. Any chance you could add me to the list of users interested in trying the prototype?

Thanks,
Ramesh

Hi Ramesh,
I do have a prototype that is working for DSC and GE panels, which is currently running in multiple homes… Please PM me with the details of your board , a picture if possible and your contact information - We can chat about the other details after that.

Thanks

Ash

Pm sent with photos

Thanks

Hi Ashutosh,
I was wondering if I could get access to your prototype that’ll integrate DSC PC1616 with my Smartthings v2 hub. I’m very interested in my current DSC system with my Smartthings v2 hub. Let me know if this is possible, I’ll be happy to get you any additional info.

Thank you,
MKD.

@ashutosh1982 any update on the prototype that intergrates with the GE Concord system?

Any update on your product for converting old wired panels to work with ST? I will buy one.

@ashutosh1982 - I’d be interested as well.