App for in depth scheduling of lights and outlets needed

No problem, good luck with your setup and let us know if need any help. Smartlighting is decent and I use it for about 60% of my automations. The other 40% is beyond what smartlighting is capable of, Im using rule machine (while it still works) and other community smartapps for that. Theres a new rule engine being created and it’s shaping up to be amazing. Check it out.