SmartThings version 1.6.8 includes several bug fixes and overall performance improvements for enhanced stability. Noteworthy changes include the additional of in-app support chat and quick mode switching via the left menu. Below is a more comprehensive list of the changes.
- Fixed: Installation issue with the Jawbone Sleepy Time SmartApp.
- Updated: Friendlier error when users create an account with an email address that has already been taken
- Updated: Change password confirmation message
- Fixed: In-App video tutorial audio continues to play after navigating away from content
- Fixed: Tapping on the device back button twice causes the app to crash on select devices
- Mobile presence device is created and added to Home & Family when an invited user creates their account
- In-app support chat
- Quick mode switching in the left menu