Aeotec Smart Home Hub/2018/2015 Model Hub Firmware Hotfix Notes - 0.48.05

@nayelyz , Done! Access granted for 1 week. Thanks.

All Zwave lock codes names reset to ā€œCode xā€ for every code on July 6, 2023 at all three of my properties. All properties use the same ST hub and the same Schlage lock (BE468). All locks use the default ST zwave driver. Nothing custom. Current hub firmware is 000.048.00005. Lock driver: 2023-06-13T18:57:31.372336323.

Everything works fine. Just a major hassle to rename the slots. Good thing I wrote down my codes.

I am guessing this happened to me and many others due to the updates and whatnot July 5 - July 7.

SmartThings: PLEASE DO A BETTER PRE-RELEASE TESTING OF UPDATES!!

Thanks,
Randy

Hi, @rprince1
I moved you here because if you have the firmware version 48, it means you have a V2 or V3 Hub, not a Wi-Fi Hub which is the one from the other thread.
Also, just for clarification, Iā€™m not involved in the development or release of any update, Iā€™m part of the Developer Support team which is not related.
Iā€™ll share your comments with the team. Thanks.

Is there a thread for ā€œCrappy software pre-release QC and testing practices at SmartThings, and what the company is doing to improve thisā€? I searched and couldnā€™t find anything. If so, you can move my post there.

Do tell about an alternative!

Okay i ā€œthinkā€ i got the rollback because some of the samsung branded zigbee sensors started working today.

However, this would fly in the face of the statement that if we add back devices they wont roll the rollback/hotfix out to us.

They say these are all unrelated, but Iā€™ve had all sorts of issues including the new matter hub. All on the same day.

Just found today that functionality on some bulbs is gone. IKEA smart bulbs can no longer change color, but some IKEA bulbs just donā€™t work. Those are all zigbee, but did I rollback or not? If it was a rollback then everything zigbee should be back to normal, instead its random.

So at this point do we just say ā€œ(name of smartthings development VP) Sorry we really screwed up, please reinstallā€ or do we wait another week for some fix?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: UK V2 Hub not communicating with Hue devices (June 2023)

Same here! Z wave devices non responsive for the last 5-7 days. Have been able to restore function for period of time by repairing the network via the mobile app. PLEASE FIX. V.2 hub with firmware 000.048.00005

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.