Ady624 SmartThings Staff

I sent you a PM, but I duplicate it here.

I quoted from the dictionary and I provided a link to it.

Don’t put words into my mouth.

I did not translate anything. I did not add or substract anything.
I meant people that use words that are not commonly used. As such they might be interpreted the wrong way.

FWIW, I understood what @michaelahess meant, i.e. a compliment. It’s a reasonably common American slang term (and I think Adrian lives in Florida?). While others may have interpreted the term “shiznit” in some other way, and you’ve clarified you didn’t mean to offend, some people were offended.

Maybe just apologize and move on?

And on that note, congrats Adrian! :tada:

6 Likes

It’s been rumored that @ady624 is in multiple locations at the same time. I wrote a Piston tied to webCoRE Presence that will assist community members and ST staff in locating where Adrian is at any given time outside of the big box assigned. :slight_smile:

giphy (21)

9 Likes

LOL. I think i remember something about Florida in the PayPal page for WebCoRE.

I’m not a stalker, I swear. :innocent:

1 Like

The great European hope

Congrats, @ady624. Love what you’ve done with CoRE!

1 Like

I think that’s how my phone does presence currently :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I do live in Florida and am both a US and EU citizen :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe he can fix a certificate error? Did someone forget to renew there Certificate’s?

Only 1 day in the office and @ady624 presses the big red button.

2 Likes

Then is it safe to assume you know slang, and dare I say it, even dirty words in multiple languages?

I might, yeah, like I said, no insult perceived at all, let’s all move on :wink:

8 Likes

Yeah, I’m shoveling snow as we speak. Not!

Couldn’t come up with a Florida meme. Best I could do was Chicago :smile:

It’s a ref to hurricanes :wink:

5 Likes

They give you weekend off? Don’t you have work to do? Get your lazy butt back and get that smart lighting(webcore) local processing already! Congrats buddy.

5 Likes