3-way dimmable switches that support LED lights

Almost all of the currently available three way switches that work with SmartThings will work with dumb LED lights. None of them will work with smart LED lights, but that’s because of the potential damage to the radio in the bulb. So I’m not sure what you’ve been reading.

There is one issue that you didn’t mention but which does come up which is if you do not have a neutral wire at the light switch, then most of the Z wave switches that can be put there will only work with incandescent or Halogens.

Fortunately, Lutron Caseta switches now have an official integration with SmartThings, and most of their models do not require a neutral wire. They work fine with dumb dimmable LEDs. You do have to get the Lutron SmartBridge in order to get the integration (one smartbridge can support up to 40 Lutron devices). These are very well engineered switches with many patents and are what I use in my own home. :sunglasses:

https://www.smartthings.com/products/lutron-casta-wireless-600w-in-wall-dimmer

If instead you were asking about switches that will work with smart LEDs, see the following: