Amazon Prime Day 2016

Has anyone come across any Prime Day deals yet?

I remember seeing 3-4 cards on their preview page earlier this week listing home automation items coming up…

Post them here if you find them!

1 Like

Amazon Echo:

Regularly: $179.99
Sale: $129.99 -$10 additional dollars if you order with an existing Amazon Echo (

2 Likes

I looked through a bunch, so far… Beyond the Echo, nothing great from an HA perspective.

Lifx color 1000 bulbs are 47 dollars. Down from 60 dollars.

1 Like

Philips Hue Color starter kit (3 bulbs + 1 hub) is $125 if ordered through Alexa’s first order ($10 off)
Oh and Ecobee 3 is $160 - damn it, already have one :slight_smile:

Link here

1 Like

New Logitech Harmony Ultimate All in One Remote with Customizable Touch Screen + Harmony Hub $170

I am waiting for the Harmony Elite to drop below $200…

1 Like

your link no workie :confused:

Try this one? It works for me, the URL itself. Not the ST click… :frowning:

The Amcrest ProHD 1080P PTZ camera is going for $77.99, which is a great deal!

And don’t forget that you get $30 off of an order of $150+ when you apply the code VISA30 during checkout, using a VISA card as payment of course.

2 Likes

David, do you know if the camera works with the Smartthings Hub?

This only works with the Amazon Rewards Visa. :frowning:

It does with my DTH. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, I did not realize that it did not work with all VISA cards. It worked with my Amazon Rewards VISA. Sorry for the confusion.

Get an additional 5% back on purchases from Amazon if you pay with your Discover card in Q3 and Q4 '16. Note that you have to “sign up” online on you Discover account to pick up this cash back bonus…

This Gizmodo article talks about how a little robot Cozmo that can see faces and can turn on and dim Hue lights using an open API and SDK.

It’s a pre-order on Amazon for $159.95 + $30 off using Amazon Visa code Shipping after October 16

Check out this excellent video here

By the way, I am not affiliated in any way with this company or product. I just like robotics and isn’t HA a form of robotics?

3 Likes

Thinking about a Harmony remote since there a $30Visa discount on order over 150.00

Which Harmony works with Smartthings?

I have the Harmony Hub and it’s working very well, combined with Alexa “Alexa turn TV On” or OFF is very nice.
I have the remote control, but never uses it.

Can the $30 Visa offer combine with the $10 ordered-by-Echo offer?

The $30 offer requires a promotion code, so is it compatible?