Zipato Door Sensors with motion detect? Anyone try these yet?

I just saw these on Amazon. I’m probably late to the party on this one. I like the idea of the door and motion sensor. Two of my doors are positioned well for the motion sensor version. It seems as though the quad one is pretty reasonable priced considering what it does.

Quad Sensor - door, temp, luminance, motion

Tri Sensor - door, temp, luminance
http://www.amazon.com/Zipato-ph-psm01-us-Z-Wave-Multi-Sensor/dp/B00KK042OU/

@brianlees this looks a lot like the Philio psm01. @jscgs350 has some code that he made for the philio sensors and I sure that it would work for this as it probably been renamed. Here is the link for one of post on the philio.

ok, so i got myself zipato multisensor trio. (eu version) connected nicely to uk home hub v2 (later disconnected and connected fine several times).

The problem is i cant send nor receive any commands, tried to use philio custom device mentioned above, but no joy. in test mode device blinks but sending nothing.

Tried to log everything with code below, but again no luck; even tho i have logged actions from standard ST sensor with that. As im new, do i miss anything obvious? Would really like to make it work, it looks kinda nice.

/** * test contact sensor * * Copyright 2015 Lind Lau * * Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except * in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at: * * http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 * * Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed * on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License * for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License. * */ metadata { definition (name: "test contact sensor", namespace: "LLL", author: "Lind Lau", oauth: true) { capability "Contact Sensor" }
simulator {
	// TODO: define status and reply messages here
}

tiles {
	// TODO: define your main and details tiles here
}

}

// parse events into attributes
def parse(String description) {
log.debug “Parsing ‘${String}’ ‘${description}’”
// TODO: handle ‘contact’ attribute

}

I know I’m bringing this back from the dead, but I think it’s worth it. I managed to add my 2 Zipato ph-psm01.us Multi Sensor Trio to my ST V2 hub.

Now, this is what is going on:

• ST knows it is a multi sensor, but main registers as a motion sensor instead of an open/close sensor.
  • Temperature is always off (displaying 30 Celsius when it is 21 Celsius in my bedroom).
  • The motion sensor displayed is actually the open/close action. So, motion sensor is actually not displayed.
  • It does not display LUX.

Does anyone know about any way to fix this?

Thank you.