Z-Wave + integrated blinds/shades: Custom Graber Virtual Cord Shades

Is there a solar powered option for these yet?

You might have to check with somfy on that one. Is it their standard 12v RTS motor?

Not yet, and I haven’t really had any updates on that front.

1 Like

Thanks… I messed up… thought I had ordered the 1000678 Rts Motor and
ended up getting the 1000677 IR motor… have to shop around some more…
want the rts motor but cant seem to find them at descent price. Eveyone
wants $110+ US and $70+ US shipping… don’t mind paying the motor price
but shipping cost is absurd.

Well, I can’t say anything for certain yet but I might be able to help out on that front (if things go as planned in a week or two). Will keep you posted.

Thanks much appreciated

1 Like

@ZebraBlinds - I’m a little confused by the single channel remote option. Do I need that?

I want the remote in each room to be able to control that room’s blinds as a group but not the other room’s shades. I want to connect to ST and be able to do the same, but also control each individual shade in separately in ST.

Also, do you know how much light the cellular blackout shades allow in?

Thanks!

No you don’t. All it is, is a remote same as the included one with an extra button for a preset position.

You can just take one of the included remotes and pair it to each shade in that room to control all of them at the same time. In terms of ST, once the shades are paired to ST you can control them any which way.

The blackout cellulars let no light through the fabric.

General Update:
Roller and Solar Shades are still experiencing delays at Graber (with certain fabric taking 3 - 6 weeks). Celllulars are shipping within 1 - 2 weeks. Delayed notices are being sent as we receive them.

1 Like

Neale. Any word yet on motors and accessories?

Not yet, and I was hoping we would be able to start providing those directly however we don’t have permission for it yet.

Just did a Costco Graber consult, and the prices are looking crazy (still waiting on itemized), so it looks like I’ll go with you (Neal/ZebraBlinds).
I have a few options questions:
If the blinds don’t require dual battery cases, why would I want it? And for smaller (22" wide inside mount) would I have trouble hiding the second case?
Is the Graber unit comparable with the Somfy 9019235 solar unit?

Dual battery cases = double the batteries and less frequent battery changes. If possible I would suggest going powered though, you plug it and then forget about it. For the smaller blind you will need some additional depth depending on the shade to install it behind.

A single battery case looks like this: https://goo.gl/photos/QSDJk6kPQyJuMAHN7
It’s dimensions are: 9 1⁄4" (23.5 cm) x 1 1⁄4" (3.2 cm) x 7⁄8" (2.3 cm)

Coupon’s / Sale updated:

My Bali Z-Wave Remote is been detected as a Z-Wave Repeater.
Which DH do I change it too?

I mean, It works just fine just want to make sure I can take full advantage of it.

Thanks for the help!

Are you looking to just control the shades using it or run other automations? To control just the shades you can leave it, for other automations use the DH on the first post for the remotes.

1 Like

@ZebraBlinds Thanks for your reply, Yes I just want to control the blinds so ill leave it as is.
One question…

I bought my Bali cellular shades from Lowes, When I bought them they told me that motorize cellular shades are for sizes 34" and over and that my smaller cellular shades of 16" 1/2 can not be motorized.

Is that true? It kinds of sucks that my master bedroom has one motorized window and the rest are manual… :confused:

You can go down to 20". You can find the Graber versions here: https://www.zebrablinds.com/smart-homes/smart-motorized-electric-shades?categoryfiltsmart=Cellular+Shades

1 Like

Since there were a lot of requests asking for the labor day coupon to be extended. It will be valid until tonight!

Hi Neal…Do you guys sell the DC power adapters for the zwave motors separately? I originally got my blinds with battery packs but am sick of changing out batteries and need 3 wall adapters. I didnt see them listed on your website at all. Thanks