webCoRE Global Variable Stuck?

I’ve got a very simple piston, that when a condition is met, changes the variable from No to Yes. The variable acts as a flag for other pistons to meet conditions

This piston worked, for a day. Then now, no matter how many times I get it to trigger, the variable value does not change at all.

There is nothing in this piston to set it to No.
Do you need another Time Happens Daily at Sunrise set Variable to No.

Yes, I have other pistons that will set it to No.
However it is now just stuck at No, and will not no matter how I try to change it to Yes

Do the logs in your other pistons that set it to No, show that they are trying to set it to No.

Yes it does set it to No - at the moment they are disabled.
I need this one piston to set it to Yes, and from the looks of it I cannot see why it’s not

Sorry I misunderstood you.
Are you saying that the variable is not being set to YES with this piston?

Yes that is correct.
This piston is not changing the variable to the value I want.

I have just deleted the variable, and recreated it with the value No. Executed this piston to change it to Yes. Checked the Global Variable value and it remains as No.

Is that your problem. What happens if you create the variable with no set value. Leave it blank. Let the pistons define the value.

I have just done that, deleted and recreated the Global Variable with “No Value”. What is strange is that a minute later it shows the value as “No”

I have no other pistons running besides the piston I want to set it as “Yes”. Is there a cache or something somewhere I need to flush?

You could try going into settings in the webCoRE app on your phone and then do a ‘Clean up and rebuild data cache’.

Okay, I can confirm this did not work either.
Something is really wrong, quite sure it’s me not getting the piston above to work or there is a bug somewhere.

Good tip, I’ve changed it to Boolean True False.

I now have only 2 active pistons, paused the rest to troubleshoot this issue. One piston, the one above should set the @LightFlag to “true”.

Then I have another piston, that I set to just change the variable to “false”

It executes about 10x before the variable valued changed - is there a delay for a variable change to take effect?

22/12/2017, 10:44:42 +389ms
+0ms ╔Received event [Home].:31ddbf88144df33ab28ce56ccf5dcaac: = @LightFlag with a delay of 101ms
+10080ms ║RunTime Analysis CS > 16ms > PS > 10038ms > PE > 26ms > CE
+10081ms ║Piston waited at a semaphore for 10019ms
+10083ms ║Runtime (35926 bytes) successfully initialized in 10038ms (v0.2.100.20171211) (10081ms)
+10083ms ║╔Execution stage started
+10090ms ║║Comparison (boolean) false is (boolean) false = true (1ms)
+10091ms ║║Condition #4 evaluated true (4ms)
+10092ms ║║Condition group #1 evaluated true (state did not change) (5ms)
+10094ms ║║Cancelling statement #5’s schedules…
+10097ms ║║Executed virtual command setVariable (1ms)
+10099ms ║╚Execution stage complete. (15ms)
+10100ms ╚Event processed successfully (10099ms)

you’re right, this piston is created to just change the boolean value so I can test the actual piston i want to work

the piston below is what i want to work, but it never worked because previously the variable never switched from Yes to No. I’ve now tweaked it as per your suggestion, Boolean true false and will give it a go.