Using existing Home Security System (Honeywell, Vista, etc) Sensors with Smartthings

I see the last update was a few month ago, in new developments?

Let me set the stage for few more questions …
About a month ago I updated my Honeywell alarm to cell technology, since I was discontinuing my land line. I am in good with the person who monitors and was straight up about the limitations on Tuxedo. I am more interested in security than HA. Well not that I have played with HA, I really like it. Current my biggest hole is it does not support multi-channel devices. Of course it would be nice if it supported IP devices and Echo, but Tuxedo has some voice commands, but my installer suggested to turn voice commands off till the next update. He gave me a smoking deal on the control, thermostat, and garage door interface. I have added several light devices. Now we have purchased a new house, that was built about a year ago and is on the market because the owers were transferred.
It is a clean slate, no smart devices, including thermostat, and no alarm.

Still I would like a monitored alarm, but would like a more mature controller. Reading this tread release-honeywell-ademco-vista-20p-integrationI am going to stop here for now and see what responses there are: