This is a nightmare

“more options” doesn’t have any text, it’s just three little dots in a row. In the regular smartthings app. But you won’t see the “driver“ option there until you have at least one edge driver downloaded onto your hub so most people don’t have that yet.

If you’d like to list the specific brand/model of your devices in this thread, we can try and help you figure out if there are edge drivers for them, either stock or custom.

I agree absolutely: there should be an official list where you can go look. But there isn’t. :disappointed_relieved:

The quick browse lists in the community-created wiki do have all the publicly available custom edge Drivers listed, sorted by device class. So one list for locks, another list for sensors, etc. It’s a good place to go if you’re looking for a custom driver.

https://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Quick_Browse_the_Community-Created_SmartApps_Forum_Section#Quick_Browse_Links_for_Edge_Drivers

We have also started a table in the community-created wiki to list all the models and whether they have a stock or custom driver, but that table itself is very new so it’s not complete by any means. If you see an entry for your device there, that’s accurate. But if you look and you don’t see an entry for your device, it doesn’t mean there isn’t an edge Driver, it might just mean that nobody’s put the entry in the table yet.

Table of Edge Drivers - Things That Are Smart Wiki

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer, but at least that might help a little.

Oh, and the following community FAQ might also be helpful:

FAQ: I have no idea what Edge is. Is that a new developer tool? (2022)

2 Likes