Switch Spotify devices with Alexa and Smarthings

I got Smartthings to switch music between Spotify devices. Hopfuly this will make someones life better. I made a youtube video but it wont let me post the link. Just go to youtube and search for “Switch Spotify devices with Alexa and Smarthings” should pull up on Bubbas Reviews … If someone else has link posting ability’s will you please post the video link in the comments below (I think it is because I am new).

it is a .vbs file I made in notepad. Works like a champ. You can change the amount of times it hits the TAB button (to select different devices) by changing the 3 in “{TAB 3}”. I have made multiple identical scripts with the only change being this number. I made multiple Triggercmd switches that I trigger with Alexa through Smartthings. “Alexa turn on device 3”

Spotify Devices in your device list will change position when devices are turned on and off. Even though your computer will always be in position 1 it still requires “{TAB 2}” in the script. It goes up from 2 to how many ever devices you have.

Open notepad and copy and paste the following and save it as a .vbs

Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject(“WScript.Shell”)
Comandline = ":\Users\YOUR COMPUTER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe"
CreateObject(“WScript.Shell”).Run(“spotify:”)
WScript.sleep 1000
WshShell.SendKeys "^{d}"
WScript.sleep 1000
WshShell.SendKeys “{TAB 3}”, True
WScript.sleep 1000
WshShell.SendKeys " "