STH-ETH-200 Hub Factory Reset?

Brad_ ST thank you it is connected now in smarthings app but i cant get it to recognize my first alert zcombo smoke and CO detectors. I have tried everything that has been suggested that i know of and still cant get them to pair. The hub flashes green led light like its trying to pair. I have tried excluding them then adding them. Nothing seems to work.

I am having the same problem, I received the welcome code from support, I have factory reset the device multiple times as per the above instructions, finally when I try to connect to the unit (light is a solid Blue or Green) I get an error stating :
‘there was a problem connecting to your hub, check the network connection and try again’

I have tried 3 different networks and all 3 are completely open, and different service providers.
I have a STH-ETH-200 , SN 3000248885

I would appreciate any and all assistance.

1 Like

You will need to contact ST support as Brad no longer works at ST.

Hello,

I’m in the same situation, I’ve held down the back button but the lights at the front stay green, they never change. The serial number of my device is 3000353107.

I appreciate your help.

what steps did you take to reset?

to factory reset:

• pull the power cord
  • with a pin - press the reset slot
  • power the unit back up
  • continue holding the pin in the slot until the led changes to a solid yellow

if still not working, you will need to contact ST Support

REMOVE the serial number in your post above