ST Hub loses things HELP!

I have asked technical support but no one seems to know what the deal is. Every few months my Smartthings hub will disconnect and then loses all my things. So then I have to reconnect/discover everything like it new, including the hub. This includes remaking all my scenes and controls with Alexa. Currently I only have 4 lights and 2 sensors so not a huge deal. Has anyone heard of this happening? Tech support will just say that someone hit the reset button. I am 100% positive that is not the case. Any help would be appreciated. Maybe I need to see if they will replace the hub. Its less than a year old and this has happened at least 4-5 times now. Thanks.

The article that was posted above is out of date and shouldn’t be used for reference. Please ignore every reference to the graph.api… url.

When logging into the IDE, please use https://account.smartthings.com

FYI John - Here is an updated FAQ that people should use as a reference for logging into IDE :slight_smile:

1 Like

What does any of this have to do with my problem?

It doesn’t matter cause I was able to get the hub replaced. The tech said he couldn’t figure out why my hub would reset for no reason, so they sent me a new one with a label to return the old one.

None of that other stuff y’all posted would have helped me. But thx for trying.