SmartThings WiFi Mesh Ethernet Backhaul No Longer Working

I have been having similar issues where my connection stopped optimizing. Wired backhaul hubs are working but my wireless ones never optimize. I got in touch with plume support that said things look fine on their end as far as updates for the hub but even they werent able to see when the network last optimized and their manual optimization failed. Smartthings has so far replied thinking there is an issue with a expired Open Sync Integrated certificate in the hubs and said that according to plume the issue is not correctable and the units are stuck in a expired version and cannot update… seems like a load of crap but the main issue I’m seeing is Plume has no access to pods that are managed by another provider and thus put the blame in smartthings court while smartthings puts it back in plume court…And just some more background of issues I am seeing. In the plume app device activity is no longer provided for what is using up bandwith, my wireless backhaul pods report calculating (because they never finish optimizing). I also had issues with the smartthings hub side of things with my zwave network going down and reporting from the mysmartthings advanced website the zwave status was false and it showed a lower version 3.XX instead of the version 6.XX when the network functions after a reboot. I know the mesh wifi hub has been dead for a while and slow on updated but it seems like the product is basically a paper weight now.

3 Likes