SmartThings iOS app update 1.7.06 (September 20, 2023)

Hi, @Barkis.
Sorry, but that kind of question should go through Customer Support, this way, they’ll report the amount of complaints about that.
Our team (Developer Support) is not widely involved in issues/questions about the functionality of the app itself but in the customization and development of integrations for the platform.

1 Like

Done, thank you, @nayelyz – I hope others will consider doing the same! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @nayelyz

My presentation ID is

203e442c-fb1f-385b-8aa8-8a71ab8440a0

Smartthings multipurpose sensor using a custom temperature Edge driver to get the temperature on the main tile display.

Hi @nayelyz , I’ve tried to follow your instructions on my iPhone but returns 'Error performing request - unknown error "
Does iOS allow this?

Sorry for the confusion, I thought for a moment this was about the recent Android update since I got the one from iOS last week.
Now, checking the same device in that platform I can see the issue, so, it’s no longer necessary since I can provide the necessary info to the engineering team.
Thank you for your help.

2 Likes

Hi, everyone.
The engineering team confirmed this is a bug and will be solved in the next mobile app update. It doesn’t affect the functionality of the device, it only shows the default value “connected” because it was “expecting” to show another status next to the main one but nothing was configured to do so, that’s what will be fixed.

8 Likes