Sensative Strips - Invisible Window and Door Zwave Sensor (3mm Thick/ 0.12 Inches)

Did you ever figure out how to disable the LEDs? I tried Z-wave Tweaker and it did not work.

Don’t remember if I have mine turned off or not.

Can someone tell me what the default handler is that is used when you pair Strips Guard?

I just bought one and have difficulty getting it to pair with my v2 hub. I excluded, reset, and paired multiple times with the same results. It blinks like it has been added but it never shows up in the app or the dev ide. Finally I watched the logs and saw it show up there. Rather odd that it wasn’t showing up as any device. I got the ID and added it manually through the dev IDE. I assigned the z-wave door/window handler and it works. Just want to make sure I have the correct handler now

I didn’t want to make a new thread so found this one, Bought the other day from Vesternet.com and arrived quickly. Super quick to set up and install and have worked flawlessly (All be it only installed for 4 days) still showing 100% battery so fingers crossed. Bought them because they are invisible (Installed inside the window frame).

1 Like