Scheduler for ct100

Hi,
I have two ct100 and would like to install an app to auto schedule 7 days a week with the ability to override by physical buttons at the thermostat.
Are there any free apps available that can do this?

Thank you

1 Like

Hi @webvision
I have 2 CT100s and simulate a schedule using Routines in ST. Simply set up a routine for each temp change you want to make.

So for me I have:
Good morning
Work/Away
Winding Down
Goodnight

Each routine sets my thermostat to a different set point. Wallah! Schedule.

I mean schedule for a certain time. This way the downstairs thermostat is one before we wake up

thank you

Yup. Routines can be set to run at a specific time. Just go into additional settings at the bottom of the routine and set the specific time.

It should be noted that ST’s scheduler is notoriously shoddy, but they’re working to improve it.

I’m sure there are other ways to do a thermostat schedule but this one works for me.

[quote=“webvision, post:3, topic:37955, full:true”]
I mean schedule for a certain time. This way the downstairs thermostat is one before we wake up[/quote]

You can do as ultrazero suggested and setup multiple routines (such as a ‘Early Good Morning’ or ‘Early Good Night’) and then schedule those routines to run a specific times. That would be the easiest way to do it without needing to add a SmartApp.

But it does make your routines page a little more messy. If you’d prefer to go the app route I did find this when I was looking to set things up for my parents Thermostat: