Samsung Smartthings Chameleon energy

like Michelle Liddle reacted to your message:

Iā€™ve got a Gas Meter too nowā€¦ but no data just like the Electric Smart Meterā€¦ But since Mid June Iā€™ve got Energy In LIFE tabā€¦ which is only Electric Data, Gas also appears but no data

Having Same issue, steps so far:
1 Added Chameleon Energy as a new device and linked to smartthings
2 In doing so set up a new login with Chameleon Energy and verified my details with pdf bill - all successful.
3 Am using same Chameleon Energy login with ivie app and new ivie bud display (as wanted Realtime data) as well as DCC and that all works fine - as does DCC data with Octopus energy .

Concluded issue therefore smartthings and raised a ticket.
Iā€™ll update as they respond but if anyone knows a solution in the interim that would be great!

Quick update
1 Whilst energy usuage was no showing under Chameleon Energy, I noticed an ivie Bud option which I added
2 It uses the same Chameleon Energy login to link but does display data in the smart meter device (ivie Bud)
3 Although the smart meter device has data its not flowing yet to the Energy App in the Life section of the ST App
4 It is set to use ivie Bud Data

It may be it takes a while to link but slow steps forward at least!

I note that my Energy app hasnā€™t had any gas data since November. The ā€˜total energyā€™, which is just the leccy as far as I know, seems fine.

Final update the Energy application in Life tab in ST app now shows data from the ā€œIvie Budā€ smart meter so Iā€™m all working albeit with a workaround
Iā€™m getting Realtime data too. Hopefully this will help others!