Rule machine - as per the app developer, this app is no longer available for new installs, distribution, or support

Need some help constructing a basic virtual 3-way switch recipe (based on a simple trigger) with a pair of commonly used devices recommended on these forums. This would be to essentially replace the functionality of the basic ST Smart Lighting App. I have been struggling for a couple of hours with inconsistent results on my own so I turned to this forum. Once I get this working (assuming its possible & works) I will post the results over in the Show Your Rule Machine Automation Thread.

Actual switch that toggles the load = 2gig WD500Z-1 Z-Wave Wall Dimmer

“3-way” switch (no load, just a dimmer switch that acts as a trigger) = Linear Z-Wave 3-Way Wall Accessory Switch - WT00Z-1

So basically I am trying to figure out how to create an optimal Rule that uses the WT00Z-1 Wall Accessory as a true on/off and dim up/down “remote switch” for the actual WD500Z-1 dimmer switch replicating the functionality of the Smart Lighting app but with the additional power & capabilities of Rule Machine.