ROCK SOLID PERFORMANCE: 2 weeks and counting

Dude! are you seriously still having this problem with that dang light??? I’d call in a priest… it’s time for a little exorcism on that thing!

5 Likes

This has been nagging on my system as well where for some reason my contact status shows incorrect. I can open and close the door/window to get the status resynced correctly but it has happened now a couple times every week for the last 3-4 weeks. And one time my system wouldn’t disarm without several attempts to triggering the I’M Back! routine.

I thought this was the ‘positive’ thread, since when it turned all sour?

It’s good to see recognition of all the efforts that seem to have been made by ST. Since rebuilding my system things have been amazingly stable - it just works. In fact I’ll now have to start with new ways to torture the system to keep me busy :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry, ST is up to its old tricks, that being NO FUNCTIONAL, again today.

2 locks failed (front & garage) to report ANY events upon being unlocked externally approx. 5 mins apart; NO routines executed.

SHM, which I just use as a reliable failure gauge [how sad ST!] still reports armed/away… meaning ever single motion is being tracked as an alarm event. Thank the Lord I actually pay for a real alarm system and not this Dinky toy of an excuse.

Let me say this again: an unreliable system is better than NO system at all. Motion events that do not activate simple Smartlighting configs do NOTHING for the WAF.

J

I want to share the OPs optimism but I have had nothing but issues with WeMo devices and GE Link lights (not officially supported so that gets a pass).

My zwaves devices are solid though. The smart monitor also was not working for the length of time i have had the ST hub so I turned it off.

1 Like