Reset hue bulb to factory once it has joined the SmartThings hub

Yes I did all this at the direction of tech support and it didn’t work. My bulbs are not responding after being powered off for several weeks. I think the bulbs need to be factory reset so they can rejoin any Home Automation network. To trigger a factory reset in a ZigBee Light Link bulb you need a configuration tool. Hue makes a remote control for the Hue Bloom light. That remote control is also a ZigBee Light Link configuration tool in that it can trigger a factory reset in the Hue bulbs. I have one of those remotes and I have successfully reset several Hue Bulbs but it doesn’t work on my bulbs that have joined directly to SmartThings. The reason (I suspect) it doesn’t work is when the Hue Bulbs joined to the SmartThings Hub they joined on a non ZigBee Light Link channel. My hub is operating on ZigBee channel 14 the Light Link speck only supports channels 11, 15, 20 and 25. That is why everyone is stuck with their Hue bulbs directly joined to SmartThings.

I do have some good news in another thread i have been talking with @manu about their RaspBee and he says it will reset the bulbs back to factory even if the bulb is operating on a non Light Link channel. FLS-PP lp a ZigBee Light Link Wireless Ballast for LED Stripes