[RELEASE] Use Switches to set Lighting Scenes, Colors, Color Temperature/dimming

Can this app be used to make a scene, that makes each bulb a different color? Im looking for a scene I can set the outdoor RGB lights I have for a holiday. Like Red, White, and Blue for example.

It can. Create 3 instances of the app and only choose 1 bulb in each instance. Choose the same switch in each instance and set the appropriate colors.

I only have dimmers (Zwave). When I go to set up the scene I only get Scene dimmer levels, not individual dimmer levels. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance fro the help and the app.

I realize this was forever ago (sorry!) but this is actually by design. If you want one switch to set bulb A to 75% and bulb B to 50%, you can do that with this app but you have to create a second instance of it. So go through the setup, choose just the one bulb and your preferred dimming settings, and then go through and add the SmartApp again and choose the other bulb (but the same switch(es)) and give it the settings you want for the other bulb.

I have created a fork of this that accepts input from “buttons” instead of “switches” as they are evidently handled completely differently in Smartthings. The major difference is that it also now asks if you want to use the button’s long or short press when setting a scene; if you want two scenes, one attached to the button’s short press and the other attached to the same button’s long press, then during setup choose the SAME button twice, but change the “Short press” value to ‘no’ on the scene that you want attached to the ‘long’ press.