[RELEASE] Somfy MyLink Hub V1.1 (Roller Shades)

Ben, thanks for a very nice DTH. Are you continuing to develop? - Thanks, Jim

I know this is old, but hoping someone can help me out. I had this working before, but went to IFTTT, now looking to go back. Shades open/close in the myLink app and with the IFTTT integration, but can’t get them to work using this.

Just wondering if anyone has gotten this to work lately. It looks like it hasn’t really been updated in a few years, and it didn’t seem to work for me.

1 Like

Hi, I’m new to SmartThings. I have roller shades with Somfy MyLink. I haven’t had any lucky getting it to work with SmartThings. I was able to create the Somfy MyLink Hub device, but it didn’t create the individual shade child items. When I created the device, the “Hub” dropdown was blank. Do I need to purchase a SmartThings hub for this to work?

1 Like

Same here, tried getting this to work and wondering if anyone has gotten it to work lately. I added the device handlers, I see the devices (hub, shades, etc) but nothing is happening. If anyone has any suggestions or pointers on how to make it work please share.

Hi I just got the Somfy MyLink to work with Smartthings. Works really well and nicely with my other integrations, Alexa, Ifttt, Etc. Thanks @bendews for creating this!

1 Like

Hi Ben, this is great to have for my new retractable awning! The only problem I have is that the awning commands seem backward due to how it functions compared to a shade - when the awning is down/extended, I would consider that “open”, where if a shade was down, it would be considered “closed”. Having said that, I am wondering if you could created a tweaked DH for an awning where the values are reversed - where “on” and “open” would actually extend the awning and “off” and “closed” would retract it. Right now the Alexa commands are confusing the heck out of my wife. Thanks!

Hi,

I’m so excited about linking my Roller blinds to Alexa without the ‘ask mylink’ but struggling a little. I’ve added the repo, installed and put my device ID in etc and Alexa even sent me a notification on my phone saying blinds now added etc but when I ask Alexa to open or close blinds I get nothing.

I know it’ll be me somewhere and I’ve missed something but any help would be great.

Cheers

@bendews are you still actively working on this project? I’ve been looking for something like this for a while. I just came across this and this is perfect as the only other solution was ifttt. I’ve followed all of your directions and I can’t get it to work. Are you able to help get this working for me?

Thanks in advance!!

Mine was working great and stopped a couple of weeks ago. I’ve been through the process a number of times again but still can’t get it working again through Alexa.