I did actually do that (uninstall/delete and reinstall) - both the connector and the device type. Tried a few times to make sure I wasn’t screwing something up. The names of DLNA items have come up after running the connector, and then I’ve configured (named, selected, etc.) Once I select that item, it crashes the app.
In the IDE/web interface, the DLNA speaker device does come up correctly, the simulation displays correctly, etc., but not in the app.
Just to run through my process (v2 Hub/app):
- Start MediaRenderer (Connect) App, run discovery process. Select device one it appears. Only one appears even though there are at least 3 DLNA devices on my network and 3 ‘outputs’ for the Logitech Squeezebox (2 Radio’s and a Boom)
- Check the one that appears in connector, press done.
- Press done again.
- Press done again (exits MediaRenderer Connect App)
- Under ‘Things’, ‘Squeezebox Radio…’ now appears. Selecting it crashes the app immediately. Nothing in the IDE log when it happens.
- In Marketplace, Things, select ‘Not Yet configured (1)’ and there is a DLNA Player. Select it.
- Rename to something else just to shorten name.
- Select a room.
- Click Next.
- App asks about smart apps to control/automate, I just click done.
- When I select the new item/device I added (now with the new name) under things or the room, app immediately crashes. (again, no logging of anything in live logging)
It appears the device is sending a message to the app when the app sends a refresh in the device events list. It’s an unknown message type, value of “08557fb6a74822f2e0b5a8faead415a8”.