Problems with Arlo cameras when in SmartThings mode

I’m running into a very similar problem. A few months ago, I got around this by deleting the Smartthings mode, and creating a new custom mode. Arlo integration with Smartthings worked fine until I decided to add a new camera and a second base station yesterday. Once I did this, I hit this issue again.

When I went into my Arlo app, a “Smartthings” mode showed up again. I’ve tried configuring the Smartthings mode, going back and configuring the Arm mode, and also deleting Smarthings mode and creating a new Arm2 mode. Every time I set up my cameras, the change to different settings after a few minutes.

Here is an example:
In Arlo Base One, I have 5 cameras. I set all cameras up to record on motion (not audio) for 90 seconds. The cameras have names: Front, Entrance, Great Room, Office, and Hallway. The really weird thing is, 3 out of the 5 change to serial numbers and the other two keep their name (with respect to the Rules in the Mode in the Arlo app). The crazy thing is, of the 3 serial numbers, one is the serial number of “Office”. So basically, Front is now gone, and there are separate Rules for the SN of Office and the Name of Office.

Anyway, I’ve tried creating a bunch of Modes and nothing seems to stick. …this is all in the Arlo app, but Smartthings is controlling them. I think it’s the Arlo product that is screwy, not Smartthings, but this is the only forum that I can find info on. Any advice?