Post Requests for Zwave Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

I second the request for a driver for the ZFM-80. For years I have been using this device to control my garage door and it has worked flawlessly. I would hate to lose this function.

Need a driver for Qubino flush 2 relay device. Thanks,

1 Like

Also need a driver for Intermatic CA 3750. Currently I am just using a generic z-wave switch driver which works fine but I won’t be able to assign this when the IDE goes away. Thanks!

Are there edge drivers for:

MyQlite & Ecolink zwave tilt sensor?

Ecolink Z-wave Plus Rare Earth Magnets Door & Window Sensor (I use this to make a dumb doorbell alert ST).

He is attempting a replacement for MyQ.
MyQ thread but now ETA yet.

Ecolink zwave tilt sensor is in the stock Z-wave sensor driver and works well.

As for the Ecolink Z-wave Plus Rare Earth Magnets Door & Window Sensor you would have to look in the github and see if the fingerprint is included.

2 Likes

I installed the driver then did a “scan nearby” and they all showed up. Unfortunately though, they all just say Connected. I’m not able to control the devices or see the state.

I’m not sure if I need to disable the LIFX<>Smartthings cloud integration first though.

Yes I would disable the cloud integration, though that should not prevent the edge driver from working correctly. Which LIFX devices are you using?

Where can I find these fingerprints? I’d like to post one for a Zwave plus window/door sensor for Ecolink

Here:

zw:S type:0701 mfr:014A prod:0004 model:0002 ver:10.01 zwv:4.05 lib:06 cc:5E,86,72,73,80,71,85,59,84,30,70 ccOut:20 role:06 ff:8C07 ui:8C00

A number of Ecolink fingerprints will be in the stock drivers. I know the one for my door/window sensors is in there:

1 Like

Hi, looking for Aeon Labs multifunction siren ver 5. Edge driver:

zw:Ls type:1005 mfr:0086 prod:0104 model:0050 ver:3.25 zwv:3.92 lib:03 cc:5E,98

Can anyone help? Thanks.

Good afternoon, @Mariano_Colmenarejo
Could you please create a driver or add fingerprint to the existing drivers of the Moes MMwave Tuya presence sensor. I’m sending a print it appeared as Thing. The Sensor is Zigbee Router. I’m sending a print with the fingerprint, the image quality is a little bad but it gives the zoom you can see.

Good afternoon, @Mariano_Colmenarejo . Could you please create a driver or add fingerprint to the existing drivers of the Zemismart brand temperature sensor. I am sending a print and it appears as Thing. The Sensor is Zigbee End Device. The controller is SmartSense Temp/Humidity Sensor. I’m sending a print with the fingerprint of the sensor.

I think this will transition automatically, based upon reading this blurb on the transition page:

1 Like

Drivers for the Monoprice door/window sensor may be available. It looks like mfr/prod/model is 0109/2001/0106 - see lines 243-248 of SmartThingsEdgeDrivers/drivers/SmartThings/zwave-sensor/fingerprints.yml

Corey any new updates on the Homeseer leak sensor LS100+ Water Sensor Edge drivers?
Thanks

Yep, I’ve been testing them for the last couple days. They’re solid so far. They’ve been integrated with @philh30’s combo Z-Wave Sensor driver and we’re talking about which channel they will on, etc. Should be available for public beta soon.

2 Likes

Has anyone been able to sync GoControl GD00Z-8-GC with the Smartthings Zwave garge door Edge drivers. Smartthings has been trying to help (open ticket) without any success.

zw:Ls2ac type:4007 mfr:014F prod:4744 model:3531 ver:3.00 zwv:4.60 lib:03 cc:5E,55,98,9F sec:85,59,66,22,71,5A,73,6C,7A,72,86

Is yours currently using a custom groovy DTH?
If so, read this post.The End of Groovy Has Arrived - #112 by jkp

No sir… no custom DTH. It did see that post.

I am thinking it is do to the model# 3531 not being included on the fingerprint

My model is 3531.
zw:Ls2ac type:4007 mfr:014F prod:4744 model:3531 ver:3.00 zwv:4.60 lib:03 cc:5E,55,98,9F sec:85,59,66,22,71,5A,73,6C,7A,72,86

So what is or isn’t happening?

Your device was not specifically fingerprinted for the DTH and so there is no particular reason to expect it to appear specifically in a driver, though things can be a bit vague because at one point generic fingerprinting was all there was, though that point was six years ago. I really don’t know any details about the history of device certifications and what it took to get fingerprints into stock DTHs.

Your device will have matched a generic fingerprint. The same generic fingerprint is in the driver in the beta channel so, on the face of it, it should work if you have manually installed the driver from that channel.

The generic fingerprint is not yet enabled in the production driver so it certainly won’t work unless you have manually installed a driver.

2 Likes