Post Requests for Zigbee Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

does anyone have a suitable driver for the Ikea redret button /dimmer , ive tried searching and using different drivers but can’t get anything to work, I just want to use it as a simple button to trigger routines,

Hello - hoping that someone can create an edge driver for the Iris V3 IL02_1 Zigbee Keypad.
Here’s a screenshot of the device profile as reported by β€œZigbee Thing Mc” driver from @Mariano_Colmenarejo

Please and thank you very much! :pray:

We’ve all been waiting for an iris/centralite keypad driver, rboy said he was working on one.

1 Like

NEw request for a zigbee driver motion

Manufacturer: eWeLink
Model: SNZB-03
FingerPrinted_EndPoint.Id: 0x01
App Version: Unknown
ZCL Version: Unknown
Network ID: 0x4351
Zigbee EUI: A4C1386505F93FF7
Device ID: f3a8cd84-ba4d-4dee-9f19-8d0c778f9b90
Server Cluster:
Ep: 0x01={ 0000,0003,0001,0500,0020 }
Client Clusters:
Ep: 0x01={ 0019 }
Signal Metrics:

A recently acquired zigbee button from AliExpress pairs as a zigbee switch and thus doesn’t work as a button.
Here’s what displays when the driver is swapped to @Mariano_Colmenarejo thing driver.
Can this be added to Mario’s or anyone else’s drivers?
Bedside Button
Home -Bedroom
Device Information:
Manufacturer:
TZ3000_qgwcxxws
Model:TS0041
FingerPrinted_EndPoint.ld: 0x01
App Version: Unknown
ZCL Version: Unknown
Network ID: OxE715
Zigbee EUI: A4C13815741FFC3B
Device ID: cc1403e4-585e-4f38-
b38d-062790222869
Server Cluster:
Ep: 0x02=(0006,0001,0006 )
Ep: 0x01=/ 0001,0006,E000,0000
Ep: 0x04=( 0006,0001,0006)
Ep: 0x03=<0006,0001,0006 )
Controls
Routines
History
Client Clusters:
Ep: 0x01=<0019,000A)

Erick’s driver is supporting many button types

This model TZ3000_qgwcxxws Model:TS0041 is not in driver’s fingerprints.
You can ask @erickv to add this button to his driver.

3 Likes

Hi @erickv , can you add the above to your driver please? Many thanks in advance

Aha, looks like @erickv hasn’t logged on here for 71 days, can anyone else offer any suggestions, would any of your drivers @Mariano_Colmenarejo be a fit for this zigbee button and if so could you add it?

You could download erickv’s driver from GitHub and add the fingerprints yourself.

Hello all. I am requesting if there is an edge driver for IRIS Duraflame Zigbee Heater. I had it working with custom drivers based on a zigbee DTH, but it stopped working after recent changes. Now the device is being recognized as a β€œThing” with a Zigbee Switch driver assigned to it. But the switch function also does not work (heater does not turn on/off when using the button). My search in this forum did not turn up any existing drivers (other than some old threads). Thanks.

**Hi would you be able to add a driver or fingerprint for CentralLite Thermostat 3156105. it’s an older version than the Pearl touch version that was added to an edge driver. See this post. See device info i found. If more info is needed, do let me know. Thank you kind
Centralite

Hi @mikeomatic

Added to this driver version

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Zigbee Thermostat Mc
 Version      2023-11-03T21:08:44.965517853
- id: "CentraliteSystems/3156105"
    deviceLabel: Centralite Thermostat
    manufacturer: Centralite Systems
    model: 3156105
    deviceProfileName: base-thermostat-no-operating-state
1 Like

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo. Thanks for your efforts. I’m probably missing something, The driver, updated version is installed on the hub, but cannot add it to the Thermostat. Restarted / removed / reinstalled everything, Your driver is update. See screenshots.

Hi @mikeomatic

Sorry, there is a issue in the manufacturer, the correct is CentraLite Systems instead Centralite Systems.
Fixed in this driver version

Name         Zigbee Thermostat Mc
 Version      2023-11-05T23:03:31.387947603        
- id: "CentraLiteSystems/3156105"
    deviceLabel: CentraLite Thermostat
    manufacturer: CentraLite Systems
    model: 3156105
    deviceProfileName: base-thermostat-no-operating-state
2 Likes

Hello sir.

I am using some of your edge drivers from your channel. It’s a big help for me to establiah the smart home.

I have bought a Tuya zigbee smoke detector and tried to connenct to ST station. However, I cannot find thd driver fod that. Would you please add this zigbee to Zigbee smoke detection driver?

Thnak you.

Hi

Is it possible to include a driver for Ikea Symfonisk Gen. 2?
Samsung SmartThings beta edge driver package contain drivers for 2 button and 5 button from Ikea, but not for this 7 button.

Hi @GregM

Added to this driver version.
IMPORTANT: Do not perform a driver change from zigbee Thing Mc driver. You need to uninstall device and pair with this new driver version installed in your Hub

Name         Zigbee Smoke/CO Detector Mc
 Version      2023-11-06T21:27:49.680680495        
- id: "_TYZB01_up3pngle/TS0205"
    deviceLabel: Nedis Smoke Detector
    manufacturer: _TYZB01_up3pngle
    model: TS0205
    deviceProfileName: smoke-battery
2 Likes

I will follow the procedures as you instructed. Thank you very much for your help :slight_smile:

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo,

Could you add this Zigbee motion sensor to be supported:

Hi @ReinilaJ

This device is supported by Zigbee Motion Sensor Mc since two years ago. I have one sensor installed.
Install driver in your hub from my shared channel

Unistall device and reinstall with this driver

- id: "LIDL Motion Sensor"
    deviceLabel: LIDL Motion Sensor
    manufacturer: _TZ1800_fcdjzz3s
    model: TY0202
    deviceProfileName: motion-battery
1 Like