Phantom physical events

Okay this gives the complete picture, @slagle @jody.albritton you’re going to see exactly as I see on my ST app and phone. I’m not making any changes, just switching from one screen to the next to show you what’s going on with these phantom events:

I get a ST notification (notice they are exactly 30 minutes apart!):

I open the Things page (door sensor) and it shows OPEN (note I haven’t touched the door) (ignore the timestamp I forgot the take the picture first time but as you’ll see below it can be replicated 100% of the time so I just went back later and captured the screen):

I open the Device page (door sensor) and it still shows OPEN:

I go to the Recent tabs - NOTE: No open/close events here, the last time the door was opened was 2 days ago and you’ll noticed only a closed and no open because I open/closed when I getting this random open notifications hoping it would reset the open notification nonsense. The last time I really open/closed it was almost a week ago

I come back to the Right Now page: IT’S CLOSED!!! I didn’t touch a thing!

I come back out to the Things page, Now it shows closed, note earlier it showed Open and I haven’t touched a thing!

I open the device page again, Now is shows OPEN again!

Open “Recently” tab, still nothing new!

Come back to “Right Now” tab, and it’s CLOSED now again (haven’t touched a thing!!)

Repeat Cycle over and over.

So what do you think is going on??