[OBSOLETE] Weather Station Tile 2.0

I go into the ST API. Click on My Devices. Click Create New Device.
Fill in the information and then select the Smart Weather Tile in the drop down menu

5 Likes

Mind blown @bamarayne. I prefer the stock Weatertile! I noticed that the other one does not update the UV index. Thanks a ton!

1 Like

weather station wont update automaticaly. I have to go inside the device and update manualy. So the automations wont run. can anyone help me?

I use a webcore piston to refresh every hour.

Is it possible to get this handler rewritten to obtain only Sunrise and Sunset times? I need to have on the new ST app one tile 2 units wide with this info.

Appreciate it!!

Does anyone know of a wether API that will give you wind gusts?

The TWCWeather functions in WebCoRE can: TWC Weather - webCoRE Wiki - Web-enabled Community’s own Rule Engine

1 Like

Cool Man Thx

Actually, I think that I have used this before and I ended up purchasing my own weather station because I could not find anything, including TWC that would give me wind gust speeds. It will give it but will never change. I have Ambient Weather station but the developer does not support it with the new App and it stopped working on Jan 28th.

Have you tried using a refresh command in WebCore to keep the wind gust data updated?

1 Like

Do you have an example

attached is an example
download

I use the Pollster SmartApp to poll the Local Weather every 30 mins.