[OBSOLETE] Sensibo integration

No you will have to do it manually. There is option to use “Update from repository” if you register to my repository.

I will add quiet and strong mode soon

Eric

-------- Message d’origine --------

I just noticed that it will not switch between heat, ac,fan, auto or dehumidifier. When check on recent on smarts thing it says those modes have failed. Any idea?

Tobey Sicard

President
D&M Fire and Safety Equipment
256 Collins Mountain Road
Richmond, Vermont. 05477
§
(F)
©
www.dmfiresafety.com

@Brutalboy last time I checked, when code updates were released, the smartapp and device had to be removed from ST, and the updated code manually copied and pasted into the IDE.

Do you now support github integration with the IDE? And do we no longer have to uninstall the smartapp/devices when updating?

Thanks.

As I try all options I noticed that I can not change modes in the bedrooms (heat, a.c., fan) but I could in living room. Now the living room is stuck in on position in smartthings even though its off. Any ideas?

Tobey Sicard

President
Richmond, Vermont. 05477
§
(F)
©
www.dmfiresafety.com

So this is not all good then? Please follow my steps for troubleshooting

I will have to test it. I will let you know

Are the steps online?

Tobey Sicard

President
Richmond, Vermont. 05477
§
(F)
©
www.dmfiresafety.com

And please follow this on the affected AC:

When you have trouble with my Sensibo integration, please do the following before contacting me:

Please follow the provided instructions and send me the result in a private message:

Please run the following commands in a browser and send me the response IN PVT ONLY:

Replace the yourapikeyhere by your api:

https://home.sensibo.com/api/v2/users/me/pods?apiKey=youapikeyhere&fields=id,room

It will give you a list of your PodId and their room name. You need to Podid for the next command to run:

Run the following on all affected PODs:

Replace the podidhere by one of your podid and replace the apikey by yours. Send me the results of this in pv message:
https://home.sensibo.com/api/v2/pods/podidhere?apiKey=youapikeyhere&fields=remoteCapabilities,productModel

Also send me the log file from the Live logging when controlling the POD with problems.

That is awesome! Please let me know how you go. I’ll be happy to test it but am away for the next couple of weeks.

Hi BB

Thanks very much for all your hardwork.

I am new to the smartthings world though have a reasonable amount of IT skill.

I had followed your instructions to a tea and had everything working and communicating together for a little over 12 hours. I was very excited about how I could continue to integrate several more Sensibo into my system.

Then this morning for whatever reason all communication appears to have stopped between Smartthings and Sensibo. Though when I enter my API number it can still see the name of my device on Sensibo.

I have tried everything, have uninstalled everything and reinstalled restarted My Smart Hub 2 multiple times but to no luck. I have run the steps you have asked for in your troubleshooting guide but unfortunately I am still a new member with no ability to send you a private message with all the data. It appears i have most of the setup correct but I think I am mossing one small thing.

Here is one line from live logging which may give you a hint as to what may be the problem:

“java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property ‘XXXXXX’ on null object” XXXXX was my ID number

Hopefully I will become a full member soon and be able to provide all the data you normally request.

Very Much appreciate your help with this.

Hello

I have the files. What is the best way to get them to you.

Thanks

Pm on this forums.

Eric

This is some problem with smartthings these days. Please retry again later this week.

Use this to monitor smartthing status:

https://status.smartthings.com/#

Eric

I do not have the ability to pm yet within my account. Is there another way?

For people with problems, are you using the latest version from my personal repository?

Here:

Devicetypes:

smartapp:

Yes, I’m using your latset version.

I will work on this issue about fan only(no temp) this week. Im busy today. Im also working to add new mode like quiet and strong for AC supporting it. Give me some time to test all of this. I will do my best.

During this time, please avoid using fan only from smartthing

2 Likes

Great. Thanks again for your hard work.

where would i integrate an api key into sensibo in order for it to sync with smartthings?

Please read the first post. All the info is there

Eric