[OBSOLETE] Sensibo integration

@marktheknife

Hi Mark

Just wanted to say thanks so much for the help. Great news is that I managed to get it to work thanks to @Brutalboy and yourself.

I did read the FAQ but I was still kind of lost. If @Brutalboy didn’t post the exact links to the exact code I would still be a bit lost on where to have gone tbh!!!

But all good and thank you again!

1 Like

Thank you thank you thank you!!! For writing the code to this and teaching me how to use it. So awesome! I haven’t had much time to play with it but it seems to be working - managed to add all 4 pods and get them to turn on and off etc.

Only issue is I intermittently have issues controlling the fan speed of the units. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Not sure if its because my units have 5 modes being - “quiet, slow, med, fast and auto” where when using the App it seems to be only “slow, med, fast and auto”. Im thinking it might be when the unit is set to quiet and I turn it on that the fan function doesn’t work. Not 100% on this - will keep playing and let you know :slight_smile:

but thank you - its pretty awesome to be able to integrate this with SmartThings - esp since I have no idea what im doing !!!

My stuffs do not support quiet mode at this moment. Low, medium, high and auto are supported.

Eric

-------- Message d’origine --------

Thanks for confirming. When you say MyStuff is that SmartThings that does not support quiet mode? So that’s probably why sometimes when I turn the unit on using SmartThings I cannot change the Fan speed - it must be set to Quiet mode. But if it is not, then I can change it.

Thank you!

My integration do not include quiet mode. My code itself do not take care of it. Smartthing has nothing to do with it. I may include this mode later on.

Eric

Thanks for confirming Eric. If you ever decide/have the time to include it please tag me :)) It would be awesome to have it working perfectly!

Hi

I recently setup a Sensibo Sky pod and so far so good. One question, how do you stop the notifications in the SmartThings app? Every hour I get a push notification on the Sensibo pod. I don’t see a way in the device in SmartThings to configure this. I suspect I am just missing something obvious but I can’t figure out what. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Toby

PS - thank you for all the work on the smartapp and device handler. Also thank you for the explanation on the Sensibo device sync. I was confused on how the Sensibo, and the heat pump unit would sync if the heat pump remote was used

Please ignore my question above; I figured out where the hourly notifications where set for the Sensibo pods in SmartThings. I should have realized it was within the Smartapp portion :flushed:

Cheers

Toby

First, I want to thank you for all your hard work! My problem is an odd one, got a new Sensibo SkyV2, installed w/o problem and installed your handler and smartapp w/o issue. Everything seemed to be working fine, until suddenly my Zwave Yale T1L smart lock using Rboys custom DH and Smartapp (actually the smartapp) started receiving a phantom lock command every five minutes, couldn’t figure out what was causing it…finally realized the last thing I installed was the sensibo and checked the logs and just before the phantom lock command was sent the sensibo was doing it’s polling. So I deleted it, the DH and the Smartapp and it stopped…any thoughts as to what could be causing this? I know you’re an extremely
busy person and provide this for free, but when you have some time, would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, again!

My smartapp is doing polling every 15 minutes by default (can be changed in the code) but I do not see why it is causing issue. You will have to contact Rboys on this. Maybe related to their code.

I`m starting to work on this. sloowly… Will keep u informed of the progress

Thanks! after deleting the device, the DH and the SmartApp, I reinstalled from your most recent (above) links to see if I somehow screwed it up and it’s still sending the phantom lock commands via their app from yours (weird, as neither is associated in any way) and upon further testing (not much need at the moment it’s been in the single digits here), every change of the device (Fan speed, mode change, etc.) sends a phantom lock command to the lock as well…very odd…thanks for looking into it!

Hello

First i would like to thank the developer.

I ran into one issue and i can’t seem to get past it. I have followed the instructions. Everything was loaded up and smart things found the sensibo device. However it will not communicate to mini split. I tried the sensibo app and all functions work. Here is a screen shot. Any Ideas?

Hi,

I m the developer and I will help you. I will send you stuffs to do tomorrow to troubleshoot the issue you have. You are not the first one with trouble and I want to make my code more stable

Do you have multiple device? If yes, trouble with all of them?

Im located in EST timezone(Montreal Canada)

Eric

Yes two devices. Samsung tablet,and Samsung s6 phone.
Again thank you.

Tobey Sicard President D&M Fire and Safety Equipment 256 Collins Mountain Road Richmond, Vermont. 05477 § 802.434.5005 (F) 802.434.2008 © 802.999.8077 www.dmfiresafety.com

I mean if you have more than one sensibo device?

Eric

Yes 4.

Tobey Sicard President D&M Fire and Safety Equipment 256 Collins Mountain Road Richmond, Vermont. 05477 § 802.434.5005 (F) 802.434.2008 © 802.999.8077 www.dmfiresafety.com

And issues with all 4 or only one?

And please follow this on the affected AC:

When you have trouble with my Sensibo integration, please do the following before contacting me:

Please follow the provided instructions and send me the result in a private message:

Please run the following commands in a browser and send me the response IN PVT ONLY:

Replace the yourapikeyhere by your api:

https://home.sensibo.com/api/v2/users/me/pods?apiKey=youapikeyhere&fields=id,room

It will give you a list of your PodId and their room name. You need to Podid for the next command to run:

Run the following on all affected PODs:

Replace the podidhere by one of your podid and replace the apikey by yours. Send me the results of this in pv message:
https://home.sensibo.com/api/v2/pods/podidhere?apiKey=youapikeyhere&fields=remoteCapabilities,productModel

Also send me the log file from the Live logging when controlling the POD with problems.

I just reloaded everything. Works like a charm. So I’m all set. Thanks.
1 more question. When you update the code will it auto update my smartthings app?

Tobey Sicard

President
D&M Fire and Safety Equipment
256 Collins Mountain Road
Richmond, Vermont. 05477
§
(F)
©
www.dmfiresafety.com