[OBSOLETE] Keypad Coordinator - Bring out the power of your Keypads

I might be a little out of touch with installing apps, but I can’t seem to figure out how to install this. Could I get a hand for a novice? Much appreciated!

How do you use SHM integration and arm away. The night option works by entering code plus the partial button. Which button is it for away?

thanks

I think the on button is for away

Thanks, it is the ON button, the reason it didn’t seem to work is the time delay before it actually runs it. What would be nice is if you could have a routine that runs instant and one that runs after a delay.

thanks

what kind of delay are you meaning? I don’t understand what you mean by a time delay before it actually run???

In the settings for SHA integration, there is the option for entering delay time when you run the away command. What through me off is by having nothing, it defaults to some value which is why I didn’t know it was actually working, I set it to 3s and sure enough after 3 seconds it executes the commands. What I am proposing is the ability to run 2 routines on away command, 1 that runs instantly when you enter arm away, and one that runs after a delay.

Gotcha, sorry… long day. It’s actually defaulted to run immediately. But, yes, I can make it so you can run two routines like you said.

Thank you, Another thing I found odd, perhaps I don’t understand the logic in setting it up. I can create multiple profiles, I would assume that is for using more than one keypad. In the settings though, it does not allow you to assign more than one code and routine to run. Under execute actions or even momentary switches as an example, I can only assign one action. To get around this I would need to create another profile with another action for a different code.

thanks

Did you manage to build it in? I’d really like to make a delay beep from the keypad.

I’ve honestly not had any time to work on this, I’m sorry

Entry and Exit delay beeps, and SHM Entry and Exit delays are fully functional using my SHM Delay Smartapp when used in conjunction with @ethayer Lock Manager. Should you decide to use it, be sure to use this DTH

Don’t have to be sorry mate, i’m thankfull for the app as it is already.

@arnb Wow, nice. I’ll try that tomorrow for sure!

2 Likes

Can an Exit/Entry delay be added like Lock Manager has? Then this app would be complete and I can use it instead.

EDIT: Oh I see this has been answered. Whenever you have time is fine. Thanks for making this app!

Hey team,
I have a front door with basic automation. I can unlock/open it with DoorBird’s in-app “door open” action. A house guest can ring the doorbell, wait for me to answer, and then I can grant access over the app. I would much prefer to just give them a code so they can get in themselves with a keypad though, but DoorBird doesn’t offer anything like that.

They have however released the API details of that door-open activity, but since it’s not ST, I have no idea how to incorporate it into Keypad Coordinator and the Iris keypad, if at all possible.

Can someone point me in the right direction to research this myself please? Thanks!

Example of their syntax:
http://device-ip/bha-api/open-door.cgi

Was there ever any progress getting the Comcast Keypad working with your app? Really hoping to use the On/Off button option if possible.

Thanks!

Sorry, I’ve been really wrapped up in a couple of very major projects and haven’t had any time.

Thanks for the quick update! Take care and good luck with your projects!

1 Like

Didn’t see it here or on the other page - when you say part of Echosistant family does that mean you need Echosistant installed? Still waiting on the new version before installing that smartapp. It shows an Iris keypad in picture, but do other keypads work also?

You may want to read this:

This was written specifically for the iris gen 2 keypad, and no you do not need any other app installed to use it.