[OBSOLETE] BI Fusion v3.0 - Adds: Blue Iris Device Type Handler, Blue Iris Camera DTH, Motion Sensing

Not sure exactly what you mean. The BI Fusion Triggers are a method to use ST events (like a door opening, etc.) to trigger BI cameras to record even if they don’t see motion. It’s a way to make sure the cameras don’t miss events. So the notifications from that aren’t telling you which cameras see motion, they tell you what event just happened and which cameras it is triggering to record. I just made a test trigger for my porch camera to record when the beer light turns on (nonsensical but works for the test) and I got this notification:

If you want to get notifications from ST when your cameras detect motion, you’d have to use some kind of alerting app like Super Notifier, or any other app that will send notifications when a motion sensor sees motion. BI Fusion makes each of your cameras a motion sensor within ST. I guess I could add that function to BI Fusion itself, I just assumed most people were already using something for their motion sensors and they’d rather keep everything in the same smartapp for them.