*** No longer supported *** [RELEASE] My Next Manager for your Nest® products: migrated to custom capabilities (home/away, motion, presence, and more)!

well… guess i just wasted $30 on code I cant use … stupid me

You can try to add them as some Google branded users told me that they were finally able to add them after resetting the tstats if they don’t appear in the app.

P. S. I don’t have any Google branded tstats so I cannot give you any support.

Regards

I purchased/contributed to the package and I must be doing something stupid as I can’t see to get the NextManager to accept my google credentials I’ve done custom Device handlers in the past with no issues

I’ve inserted the details as below but every time I go to create I get the error message. I know it’ll be me but any help in fixing this would be appreciated.

I already responded to your email about it.

You’re trying to save a smartapp as a device handler hence the error in the IDE.

I’ve sent you the link to the Readme`s step by step instructions.

Regards

yes - Thank you. I now have nextmanager saved correctly.

@yvesracine: with Groovy being sunset in September, any chance this driver/app will get converted to Edge?

Sorry, it’s the end of the road for me.

And,

You’re welcome to come to the Hubitat platform where my solutions are alive and kicking. I have had a Hubitat store for more than a year at my site…

https://www.maisonsecomatiq.com/hubitatstore

2 Likes

@yvesracine does the same MyNext code used for ST work with HE?

No, the Hubitat UI is totally different, and there have been some optimization for Hubitat. The ST code won’t work as is.

Regards

1 Like