My everspring st814 device type

hi how did you pair the device? what do you have to push?

why on smarthings I read 23.8 degrees while on the display of the everspring I read 23? it always looks different

Here’s what I did.

1. Add the Device Handler using Lgkahn’s code.

2. Remove and reinsert batteries from the st814.

3. Press the C/F button three times (the [L] indicator will flash). Then hold it until it stops beeping (this resets the network status). Then press the C/F three times. You’ll see the network signal indicator appear on the top left of the screen. I think this means it’s now in inclusion mode. See this:
    https://www.everspring.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/ST814_A501111451R03_5.02v.pdf

4. Add the device on the smart things app. I don’t know if this step is necessary. I believe I did the “scan nearby” and after a while my hub found it. I didn’t notice the device called generic Z-wave device previously, but that may be a quicker way to add it to the hub.

Hi,

My ST hub finally died. Samsung made me remove my account in an attempt to get my ST to reset itself, but nothing helped. Now I have a Aeotec Smart Home Hub. I had to chase down the Handler code again and so far, my Everspring st814 v2 can be found, but afterward whether using the default handler or the Handler by Ben and Chad modified by Lgkahn nothing is getting reported. The device is showing the RF signal on and my Smart Hub auto finds it. There is no log history, not temp, no humidity reported. Any help would be appreciated.