Multipurpose Sensor using Zigbee Contact MC Driver

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo,

I’ve been using your zigbee contact sensor driver for quite a while now and it’s been great. Today I opened the app to check on one of my garage sensors and I saw that the Received Signal Metrics box contains formatting information instead of data. Not that I use the data at all, I don’t even know what it means. But I thought you might like to know. See attached screenshot.

I’m not sure when this started, perhaps with the new firmware release? I can’t be sure because it’s been quite a while since I’ve opened the app.

This is a known issue affecting many different edge drivers and was caused by the most recent app update. It no longer supports HTML formatting from custom edge drivers. I don’t know if they’re intending to fix it or not, it’s very annoying. :rage:

4 Likes

Ok, thanks for the quick reply. Well, I was right that it was an update that broke it. Just the wrong update. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @allanp

I will fix the signal metrics as soon as I recover from the anger that caused me :confounded:, I already fixed it yesterday in some drivers

12 Likes

I am having the same issue with the Zigbee Motion Sensor MC driver. I am following this topic. Thanks @Mariano_Colmenarejo

All drivers that use signal Metrics capability have been fixed for about 8 hours, they will be updated automatically

7 Likes

Is the fix made for zigbee Aqara Water leak sensors also? It looks like my driver date is September 11, 2023.

Thanks

I’ll fix it.

I think if you change to the Zigbee Moisture Sensor Mc controller your Aqara sensor would also work

Fixed in this driver version

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Zigbee Aqara Water Leak Sensor Mc    
 Version      2024-03-21T20:54:18.895923103        
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
1 Like

Thank you very much for fixing what Samsung broke. Your hard work is appreciated by community.

3 Likes

Yes! Looks like it’s working again. Thank you very much!

1 Like