Multiple locations, one Hub

Hello all! I had this working at one time and then we changed phones and got some updates on the hub and now it no longer works as it did. What I had and what I’m trying to setup again is…

I have one hub located at home and I have two other locations set without hubs, one for work and one for the kids school. I had presence sensors setup with Geo Fencing so that I knew when the kids arrived at school. For some reason I cannot get this setup again from my device. I’ve taken the kids phone to school and added the device to that location but it only shows on the kids device and not mine. How do I get the settings from the other devices to show on my mobile app?

Did you ever get this to work? I am trying to do exactly the same thing with my kids’ phones. I would like a presence alert via Geofence when they arrive at school. Thanks.

Paul, I have not been able to get this to work. Honestly I’ve moved away from this for now and have started using Norton Family Controls which shows me where the kids devices are at. I will re-visit this at some point and see if I can get it to work again. Once I do I will try to remember to update this post. Good luck and let me know if you get it to work.

Hi Sam,

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I’ll check out Norton. Just to share, last week I tried familytime.io and although parts of it did what I wanted it to, other functionality was not great and I decided not to buy it. I tried to cancel my account within the 3 day trial and they refused to refund my money. I am now arguing with them because I believe they are being ‘shady’ and extorting money from people unfairly. Just a word of warning since we are all trying to do the same thing here.

Best regards.

|690x0