Milight RGB controller user config

I recently installed a color garden and landscape lighting system with Milight FUT-037 RGB controllers and a Milight iBox 2 wifi controller directing rgb flood lights. I’m able to send commands through the stock Milight Android app and have a Milight FUT-096 remote as a backup. These landscape flood lights are 4 wire RGB only (not RGBW) that have a lead wire for each of the 3 colors and the fourth being the 12v power wire. My thought has always been to look into more configurable control software options that might allow for some user defined light patterns beyond the stock Milight “Disco” modes. I imagined that, if this level of user configurability was too complex, someone would have already come up with an app or control code tool providing pre-configured holiday/seasonal light displays such as Independence Day red, white and blue fading, changing color, and brightening; alternating red and green for a Christmas, etc. I’ve been looking for a couple of months with no luck on finding anything “off the shelf” that can do this (Android, Windows, or any other O.S.). In the past I’ve played around with some scripts & hobbled together a couple of web sites, but am by no means a developer. Could there be existing tools or code that would get me to my goal? Or could existing code be modified? Would a person with meager coding skills be able to make them work? I’m willing to spend the time and effort training myself to write and apply code if there’s a good chance of yielding the proper outcome. Do you know of existing clients found elsewhere that meet my needs? Is there a better chance for success with different controller hardware? All suggestions and guidance appreciated.
Thanks,
Bob