Meross native Integration

Open your Meross app and turn on or off on the device, then go back to the ST app and see if that device shows online (it may take about 20 seconds) :slight_smile:

This issue started a few days ago with one of the ST instances of device control issues.

I donā€™t believe changing password has any effect - I believe when you connect integrations, you give permission for ST to access that integration.

1 Like

I saw that and thought the same thing, but i saw this mornign it was all fixed so I was hopign things would return :frowning: Sadly, nope.

I thought changing passwords in the Meross app would force ST to relink as the credentials have changed - it didnā€™t.

Can you see from ST the instant power consumption? I would like to set up some automations in ST that are triggered if there is some consumption at the moment (TV ON) or if washing machine is over for example.

Many thanks!

I have meross plugs with power meter and consumption does not appears in smartthings, only can see in meross app

1 Like

Many thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Unfortunately this is what I realized today as well. Power consumption doesnā€™t show on ST. I wrote to meross support but Iā€™m not sure if I can get any result.
I would love to trigger some action based on that informationā€¦

I have two Meross plugs which are always online and the smartthings automation have not missed a beat yet - touchwood. I emailed them last month asking if they would send an API to smartthings to include the power consumption / energy monitoring feature and they replied saying they donā€™t have any idea of doing this even in the near future. We are some unlucky folks till someone develops a DTH

Has anyone had success in ST integration of meross msg100 garage door control opener?

If I want to allow SmartThings to access my Meross devices, I get the message: ā€œNo such userā€!
I use the meross-Device Username and password ā€¦ Can you help me?

The normal process for adding linked services, like meross is this:

• Click on the top right ā€œ+ā€
  • Add device, choose by brand.
  • Search for Meross and choose a device.
  • It would ask you to enter the Username and password of your meross account, the same ones you use for the Meross application.
  • When you enter the correct data, a list will appear with all the compatible devices that you have installed in your account and the meross app.
  • Close the page and you already have all devices in smartthings to move them to the room you want.

So far this works fine.

1 Like

i got a couple meross plugs and power strip and set up native integration. Meross is showing devices as online but SmartThings sometimes shows them as offline. Is there anything i can do?

What is the wifi signal strength being reported back in the Meross app?

I find that if itā€™s below 60 or 65% the device will disconnect and reconnect often and changes sent to it while disconnected donā€™t get synced once it reconnects.

1 Like

This was the recommendation that meross sent me by mail some time ago

When you see one device offline, refresh the meross linked service:

• see the menu of three parallel lines
  • click on the gear, top right
  • click on linked services and then on meross-c2c-pro
  • you will see all linked devices.
  • Exit this screen and they should already be online

If it happens to you very often, you may have to remove the meross linked service and add it again, but this is the last resource, since you would have to redo all the automations of these devices

1 Like

thanks. i will try that. devices now all show online of course. It seems to be some timeout inactivity issue. Yesterday i turned on a specific device in Meross app, and it showed up as online in Smartthings but the rest were still showing offline.

Smart termostat MEROSS MTS200HK WiFi
Does this thermostat work natively with ST?