Live Code Fridays 8/14/2015 8pm EST

Live Code Fridays - Patrickstuart.com presents Live Code Fridays with special guest host Jody Albritton. Join Jody as he creates working code, live on this special edition of Live Code Fridays. Patrick will be out of the studio, but will be trying to join the hangout remotely. If you want to be a guest, let me know.

If you want something coded up in an upcoming show, please let us know.

Google+ event page here:

Previous sessions are available at www.patrickstuart.com

I will do a walk through of a doorbell project that I have been working on for the last two weeks and try to answer any questions as well. If you are tuning in tomorrow and want to walk through something on air, let me know here or ask it when we start the hangouts.

I’ll be there. Can we look at the light switch thing I brought up last week or did you go over that last week?

Yep. We can walk through that first @Keo .

@Keo

Here the SmartApp solution that we created on Friday’s show.

1 Like

You guys were awesome!!!

I loved how @jody.albritton made 2 apps essentially just right at the start, and loved how Patrick walked through one of the apps he never published.

Thanks again for doing these! They’re super insightful and always fun (and funny!)

1 Like

Thanks for the app! It works great!

1 Like

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for doing these shows. As a non-developer who is interested I really get alot out of these shows.
A simple but very useful idea that I would think would be complicated is accomplished with just a few lines of code.
Your last show inspired me to setup the GitHub integration with very minimal issues that support should be able to help me with and now I have a little more insight into writing apps.

Thanks again!

1 Like