I'm looking for a zigbee or Z-wave RGB controller that stays off when the power returns after a blackout (Italy)

Excuses, thought you were testing the Z31.

Is a relay that opens when power fails an option?
You need to close the relay with a pushbutton to close the circuit.

Grtn Ben

Tz9sY

Fibaro RGB controller 2 is the same of zooz z31 for the Europe, becouse the Z-Wave is different.
Now work fine, but I’m not able to power on or off with the button Imput (1-2-3-4)

Didn’t know that.

In the app, go to the settings of the RGB dimmer by the 3 dots in the upper righthand corner.

Here an example of my Fibaro Switch 2. See the option for the “Restore state after power failure”.

Grtn Ben

Setting 20 “Switch type”, change that for a test of switch type.

Fibaro controller RGB need a custom DH to work… I use the DH for the zooz and work fine, I can set this :+1:.

Other advice is accepted, because I don’t like this Fibaro too much. Due to the DH custom and the lack of support from fibaro itself, I cannot use the button well, therefore I would prefer to find a different device, but I cannot find anyone that remains off when the power returns after a blackout

How often do you have blackouts?

In the summer In summer, at night during thunderstorms, he sometimes disconnects the safety mafnetotherm. It happens at least once a month

wow, that often… I understand your need now. Unfortunately I can only think of Hue which is pretty expensive

1 Like

Hi, how many of those “safety magnetotherm” do you have in your home? Are there more then one?

Maybe the one that opens during a lightning strike is too sensitive (defect). Swap 2 magnetotherm if you can and observe the result.

Or power the led strip via a Sonoff ZBMini relay. Let the relay start power-off state. Cost €18.

Grtn Ben