Gear S2 app

Did the website allow you to select your devices after you entered your ID, secret, and token? If so, I believe you should be able to start using the app now if I remember correctly.

Yeah if you went and put your client id in and then authenticated and enabled your devices, then came back to the site and put in your client id/ secret and token from your device and it said successful it should be all set. It should say congratulations and open the normal app. Please make sure your smart app is actually published as well

@VenumX I just redid the program and this time it when through thanks for your help.

Hi @VenumX,

I downloaded the app, published the SmartApp, provided the client and token info, but the watch still didn’t recognize and proceed.

I have tried 2-3 times and not sure if that is what is causing the issue since it failed the first time. The first token had either a 0 or O and I just guessed at which one. Perhaps a quick enhancement to remove Letters I and O or 0 and 1, so minimize the confusion.

Thanks for your support.

OK I figured it out. I have my watch connected to iOS instead of android. I tried the process again but I first went to the gear manager app and made sure my watch was connected to the app first. Even though the watch was not disconnected from BT, it was still not fully doing the communication. Gear S2 on Apple was been wonky like that, not fully baked.

Now I am playing with my new ST toy!

I know this is an older topic, but I reset all of my smartthings and had to start over.
I am trying to get it to work on my gear s2 again, but the smartauth is down.
Anything else I can try?