FLEXi Lighting - a flexible system for lighting scenes (Hues, dimmers, and switches)

I got it working. I was using the app and device type code from one of the later links you posted. When I went back to your original link in your first post and used the code from there for the apps and device types it is now working. I’m a little confused about exactly how the scene and trigger apps work though. I think I have the scenes figured out. You create a mode for every scene you want and when you switch to that mode (through whatever means) that scene is “activated”. After that you can switch to any other mode and that scene’s settings are saved by each bulb device. Right?

So then I get to the trigger app and I don’t understand how that relates to the scenes. I don’t see anyway to specify/trigger a mode change that would trigger a scene. I see an option for “push mode change” with yes/no choices, but no place to specify what to change the mode to and it doesn’t seem to do anything whether yes or no is selected. Other than the abort options (which are useful) how is the trigger app any different than creating and running one of the smarttthings routines (which at least lets you change the mode)?