Experiences using Smartthings in Netherlands (Benelux)?

For the texts, and the vast majority of all my light automations etc. I an using CoRE. Search the forum and you will find lots of imnformation about. Here are a couple of links:-

All I can comment on is what I have.
WeMo bulbs. These integrate well into SmartThings and work brilliantly for me. (No bespoke device handler required).

WeMo Switch and Insight. These integrate well into SmartThings and work brilliantly for me. (Bespoke device handler required).

ST Motion Sensors. I have had one of these lock up occasionly. Provides Motion Sensor and Temp.

Fibaro Motion Sensor. Provides Motion Sensor, Lux reading and Temp reading. These integrate well into SmartThings and work brilliantly for me. (Bespoke device handler required).

Popp Outlet. These integrate well into SmartThings and work brilliantly for me. (Bespoke device handler required).

Fibaro Smoke Detctor. Provides Smoke Detection and Temp reading. These integrate well into SmartThings and work brilliantly for me. (Bespoke device handler required)

Phillips Hue RGBW Light Strips. These integrate well into SmartThings and work brilliantly for me. (Bespoke device handler required).

Phillips Hue RGBW Light Bulb. These integrate well into SmartThings and work brilliantly for me. (Bespoke device handler required).

Life360 Integration for Presence sensing. Theis integrates well into SmartThings and work brilliantly for me. (Bespoke device handler required).

Sensative Door/Window Sensor. These integrate well into SmartThings and work brilliantly for me.

Fibaro Dimmer. These integrate well into SmartThings and work brilliantly for me. (Bespoke device handler required).

All the device handlers, how to load them onto your set up etc. can all be found on the forum with a little bit of searching.

I will attach a couple of my rules to wet your appetite. :grinning:

EDIT: I forgot my Sonos R1 and R3 speakers which I use for my speech stuff.
Also my Tado thermostat is integrated although to be honest I use the Tado app to control it as I find that easier.
I do use ST to let me know when the mode on my Tado system changes though.